Output 5v to 24V, 10A max. Sensors PT100, LM35, thermistor etc.Our TC-M lite series of Temperature Controllers are designed for use with TECs or Peltier Devices and resistive heating elements. These provide the following.
- Temperature control from –200 ºC to 350 ºC
- Digital PID control
- PID auto tuning
- Resolution: 0.05 ºC
- Drive 5 to 24v, 10A PWM output
Typical uses for the controller would be with laser diodes, infrared detection, high gain amplifiers, cold plate assemblies, device measurement and process control. It is also suitable for controlling single and multiple TEC arrays. It has a pulse width modulated output, which provides a continuously variable output for cooling and heating as required.
The TC-M Lite module can be used in conjunction with the Temperature Controller interface – GUI.
The product is available in these types:
- 5V to 24v DC supply suitable for medium applications
- TC-M Lite P: PCB assembly, suitable for OEM applications
- TC-M Lite U: Cased Unit, Suitable for stand-alone applications
|TC Lite Flyer.pdf||186.22 KB|
|TC-M Lite User Instructions v1.pdf||458.48 KB|