Website Electron Dynamics
Job type Full time – Permanent
We are a scientific product solution provider, supplying customs designs and with our own range of products. Our product / client base is extremely varied and interesting.
We aim to offer design excellence, innovation and a high quality service.
We are looking for a competent design engineer, able to take on and complete designs. You will need to be self starting and like a challenge. You will need to be professional and able to handle clients and colleagues well. The role covers all aspects of product development from concept through to product release. Typically involving detailing specifications, circuit design, modelling, breadboard design, PCB design, firmware, software, product testing, product approvals and technical documentation.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Developing conceptual requirements into specifications and project plans
* Designing, implementing and testing new electronic products
* Producing schematics, PCB designs, BOMs and control documentation to company requirements
* Taking responsibility for managing projects and ensuring their timely completion
* Firmware and software design
* Testing products to satisfy performance and approval requirements
* Producing documentation and test reports to required standards
* Supporting existing products
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Microprocessor control and signal conditioning
* Broad range of design experience including micro, digital, analog, PCB layout
* Capable of working both alone and as part of a small multi-disciplined team
* Enthusiastic with the ability to learn quickly
* Flexible and able to prioritise tasks
* Effective time-management skills
No Agencies Please